The playmaker model is a renewed people-oriented framework that makes result-driven change successful for all stakeholders of the organization. It creates the right conditions for all employees to work as – a playmaker. The one who takes personal leadership for growth, performance and to matter.
Only by playing excellence on the 3 business vitals Mission, People and Culture the people within the entire organization take ownership and not just a part of it. What are the pre-conditions for success:
Mission – DNA
- Explicit values & guiding principles with a clear definition of the purpose impact to be made.
- This improves people engagement and better understanding how to relate on and how to apply the desired behavior in daily practise. It increases the leadership team effectiveness in decision making and attract and retain employees with the appropriate DNA.
People – Drive
- Employees working with passion, self-efficacy and motivation to grow.
- The scientific proven predictors of work effectiveness, satisfaction and engagement in work. It shapes high performing teams that are creative and willing to walk the extra mile. An intrinsic driving force for people in growing their fullest potential.
Context – Culture
- A structured process for the organization to facilitate employees how to regularly reflect on what resources they need to contribute best to the organizational ambitions.
- It stimulates an evolving culture where people thrive, and are working with the right mind-set, skills and behaviors in action to deliver the highest value to each other and the clients.
With this integrated approach we will bring the right mindset and skills that raise awareness about which resources and working conditions are needed to deliver desired results.
We create a culture where people have the company DNA on their radar, are intrinsically activated and take ownership for performance and personal growth. We provide a pragmatic individual and business process to embody the regenerative way of working and create people and business that matters.